Thursday 23 February 2012

An experiment

By way of an experiment, I'm going to switch to Blogger's dynamic Magazine view on this blog for a while. If I decide I don't like it, I reserve the right to switch back. This means I think I lose all the sidebars, which is one reason why it might not be a permanent change!

One of the bits in the sidebar you're now missing, of course, is the fact that sometime yesterday or possibly Tuesday (it passed in a blur of database disasters at work) this blog passed 10,000 page views. Woot!

Anyway, comments welcome!

[Edited: Interesting. It appears to have changed back without my intervention. However, I have to say that I missed the sidebars something rotten, and I'm pretty sure it produces an artificial inflation in stats. That and it's not as nice to read, so... back we go.]

1 comment:

  1. It worked for me - for a while. Then my stats went up and down like a kangaroo on a trampoline. But I think they certainly have lifted since.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...