Friday 1 February 2013

Peterborough Wargames Club

I'd like to switch hats for a moment (to the Club Committee Member one) and briefly usurp my blog to draw folks' attention to the new
Peterborough Wargames Club website.

As we have plans for two or three events this year that will be open to folks from outside the club, and are intending to put in appearances at several shows, you might want to keep an eye on the site for updates :D

We've been meaning to get rid of the old one for quite a while, as it's past its prime and a bit of a headache to maintain, even after we moved it to my new shiny server. The new one runs under WordPress (which has been somewhat educational) but does allow multiple people to manage and update it without requiring them all to have mad HTML skills or Unix wizardry.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I hope folks come and attend the events. I do so wish there were clubs where I live.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...