Wednesday 22 May 2013

Feeling kinda pleased with myself

I'm rather chuffed (as we say up North) to reveal that as of (probably) the beginning of next week, I am officially a published wargames writer.

Ok, you could make the case that I am already if you count this blog. And the publication in question is PDF-only. 

But...

My piece entitled 'If You Go Down To The Woods Today' will be in the 2013 Too Fat Lardies Summer Special when it comes out, which Mr. Clarke assures us is Real Soon Now. I've seen (and approved) the final proof, complete with a nice little snippet from my partner in Dux Britanniarum crime, Mr Andrew "Andrucius" Hawes, and a couple of photos of our battles.

Hopefully the first of many.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats. I am looking forward to reading your piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolly good, young man!! Glad to see you've joined the 'published wargame writer' crew!!!

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...