Thursday 25 July 2013

Holiday Reading

E-books rock.

As I mentioned previously, free Kindle books are popping up regular as clockwork on Amazon UK and US - I have a Kindle-full (well, a Kindle App full, but you get the idea).

What may not be apparent from the screenshot is how many of these are published by Stackpole, who do seem to be bent on giving their entire catalogue free one book at a time!

Not complaining, mind!

Before that, though, I have the last of Chain of Command to proof read through for Rich, which should keep me amused on the plane. (Panic not, Rich, you'll get them by the end of Friday!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...