Two things I am pleased with - I seem to have improved my painting skill, and I do seem to have acquired a knack for building terrain.
- 15mm US and German infantry companies complete, a British company stalled about 3/4 done.
- 28mm Home Guard platoon for Chain of Command
- 28mm Parthians (3000 pts in WAB, which is a heck of a lot of cavalry!)
- 28mm Judge Dredd force of Judges
- 28mm Dreadball team
- 8 2x2 terrain tiles plus assorted hills, stand-alone pieces
- lots of trees
New additions to the lead/plastic pile in addition (but untouched):
- 28mm Perry WOTR
- 28mm Dark Ages foot (GB)
- 28mm Fireforge Templars (foot and mounted)
- LOTS of 15mm WW2
- 28mm Deadzone
- WABGT 2013. Took my newly put-together Parthians, and... came last, as previously mentioned. Well-attended tournament, although I'm considering whether or not to attend next year.
- Axes 2013 (Rushden club WAB tournament) - took the Parthians masquerading as Palmyrans. Came last. (Stop me if you've heard this before!). Might not be able to attend next year as it clashes with Loncon 3.
- Club WAB campaign day
- A couple of Judge Dredd tournaments, one at Mongoose, one at the club
- Continued Andy and my Dux Brit campaign
- Helped playtest Chain of Command
- Assorted other games including In Her Majesty's Name, Judge Dredd, Dreadball, Of Gods And Mortals,. Dux Bellorum....
- MetaGames Con
- The Other Partizan