Thursday 27 February 2014

Dreadball Xtreme beta rules

I made the mistake of trying to dictate the title of this post using Siri. 

"Dribble extremely beautiful".

 Right.

 Anyway, the beta rules are out – at Mantic Digital - and looking rather interesting. Main takeaways; some interesting changes to Jacks compared to Dreadball, no refs, and no leaving the field when injured. I hope to have a play sometime.

 Apologies for the rather terse post. Those of you who know who I work for, will know why. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...