Sunday 25 January 2015

WIP (cont'd): PSC 15mm Shermans

Done. Well ... done to the 'I can put 'em on a wargames table tomorrow' stage - assuming the cat doesn't knock 'em on the floor while they're drying by the radiator.

PSC US Armour spray, drybrush with 50/50 Vallejo Brown Violet/US Field Drab, wash with Army Painter strong tone ink. Commander's jacket is US Field Drab, tracks are AP Monster Brown drybrushed with 50/50 AP Uniform Grey/Gun Metal.

US stars and MicroSol/Set on order this week, at which point I'll also weather them with some of the Humbrol enamel washes I have.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking Shermans, Mike. They remind me of the old Roco tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look good. I aim to build Normandy/NW Europe forces for both sides and alternate between choosing 10mm and 15mm. Food for thought, here.

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...