Wednesday 25 February 2015

This weekend

The club's busy this weekend, so look out for us:

We're taking the old faithful 'Dead's Army', for probably its last outing for a while, to the Hammerhead show on Saturday at Newark Showground, which means I'll be spending a chunk of tomorrow making sure all the bits are intact and re-attaching some gravestones.

Sunday is the Peterborough Scale Model show, at Voyager School in Peterborough. Grahame from the club will be masterminding a nice attractive demo game for this as well.

I'll be at both, so do feel free to come up and say hi. I'll also have flyers for our show in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...