Friday 6 March 2015

Plans for the weekend...

Definitely starting with a lie in :D

I have to sort out Wellington's orders for the club Hundred Days campaign, which would have got done on Wednesday night except that there was confusion on my part about the existence or not of some units.

Other than that, I'm aiming to put some work in on the Hereward Wargames show, and if I get some spare time I'll pick a box or blister of 15mm AFVs and see if I can't get them at least started.

It's also baseball Spring Training, and for all I'm a Brit, I do intend to catch at least one of the Twins games on MLB.tv this weekend. Apart from anything else, I have the rather excellent produce of a friend's microbrewery to sample :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...