Tuesday 5 May 2015

And NOW we figure it out...

Having beaten my head against the wall at Salute for failing to get the Lancaster's circuitry paired with my tablet app to control it, I proceeded to further baffle JamesB at the club, who appeared to have the identical app on his phone and a button for pairing in that app that I don't...

Yesterday I was fiddling with the app, and accidentally 'held' one of the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen on my LG tablet down for a second or two. Hey presto! A pairing dialog! I shall forgo editorial comment on why the non-standardness of versions of Android makes this a thing, but hey...

So, rejoice! There (hopefully) will be fancy LEDs on the Lanc at Campaign. There will also be a few scenery tweaks, more flak, more medals...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...