Wednesday 20 May 2015

Hereward Wargames Show update - game table booking form is up!

My eyes have finally mostly recovered enough I can do Wordpress magic, so the show's game table booking form is finally up at http://www.hereward-wargames.co.uk/games/

You probably won't be surprised to learn we're hoping for mostly participation games :D

Also, note that submission of the form doesn’t mean we’ll accept your game: until we get a decent idea of how many games we’ve got, we won’t be able to see how they’ll all fit into the space we have available. We’ll let you know as soon as possible, though.

2 comments:

  1. I sent you email about this last Thursday - did it arrive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hunts through folders*
      Ah. Yes. Buried between about 50 complaints from my backup job ;D

      The answer is 'yes: we'll figure out a way :D'

      Delete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...