...some of which have already made it onto Twitter...
- I walked 5 1/2 miles - a lot of it in the same 12' x 12' area
- big Warbases mistakes
- Only buying enough bases for the things I expected to buy
- not buying any horses for the Sharp Practice wagons - *facepalm*
- I should never let Reuben talk me into visiting stalls just before the show closes. That way lies 100 quids worth of lovely, lovely Tablescapes buildings
- it didn't seem quite as crowded as last year, and I wasn't impressed with the way display games appeared to have been chosen. This isn't sour grapes because we didn't get a game, but some clubs and organisations appeared to have multiple games while folks known for awesome games had none.
- Bloggers meet up awesome as ever. But...
- Getting mouthed off at by someone in a SLWarlords orange shirt because our photo group didn't leave a path between my rear end and his stand's light stand for 30 seconds was a bit much
- There's too much of Salute for one day if you're actively doing anything at the show