Saturday 27 January 2018

Accountability update 27 Jan 2018

Apologies for missing yesterday - three different recruiters decided they wanted to talk to me about jobs. After several go-arounds explaining what my plans were, and why they want to let me telecommute, I think I have one very good lead, and certainly another that's worth following to the next step. After that? Off to play a gig, and back home at 0030 or so. This rock and roll? Definitely a young man's game: I ache today!

Anyway:
Compendium:

  • Finished the master province table barring some final details in the Irish and Scots provinces

 Club:

  • Big committee meeting. Lots of action items that I'm slowly walking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...